Submitting records

Not sure what you need to record?

Find out more...

If you need help submitting a record, please contact us.

Cornwall Mammal group submits records to the Environmental Records Centre for Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly (ERCCIS) via their Online Recording Kernow and Scilly website (ORKS). Click submit record above to access the system!

© Karen Bell

© 2020 Cornwall Mammal Group, created with

Call Us:

01872 273939

Extension: 310

Find us: 

Cornwall Mammal Group, c/o Cornwall Wildlife Trust, Five Acres, Allet, Truro, Cornwall, TR4 9DJ